Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Conrats BlueJays!

Posted by Larry Doby on Fri, Dec 30, 2011, at 9:16 PM:

Replies (8)

• Yes, very good showing on their part. Well, minus the poor free throw shooting. Their field goal percentage was incredible for a while, but I didn't see the late part of second half. Did they cool off? That was a torrid pace of three point shooting in the first half. Wow

-- Posted by GreatFun on Fri, Dec 30, 2011, at 10:19 PM
  • charleston came out ready to play and controlled the game from the get go they shot the ball consistently hit the boards and played that pesky defense their free throw shooting was shaky to say the least but this was their worse game FT wise of the week

-- Posted by cape222 on Fri, Dec 30, 2011, at 10:48 PM
  • Better get ready for a rematch with the Bulldogs. We are going to stop the four corner stall this time! We are going full man this time!

-- Posted by Wise one on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 1:13 AM
  • Charleston seems to own this series. I may be wrong on this, but didn't Charleston beat ND 2 or 3 times the last year ND won state?

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 1:29 AM
  • yep

-- Posted by Wise one on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 1:46 AM
  • To be fair, the year ND won state in 2008 they had several injuries. Willen was out for a while. Ty Williams was out. Greer was out. Sikeston beat ND twice that year too, but both times ND had players out. ND got everybody back healthy late in the year and I think they only lost one game all season with the entire team intact, which was against Jackson.

-- Posted by semohoops on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 1:55 AM
  • hey wise one, the jays only go to the stall when they have a big lead. man to man won't stop that. should be a very good ball game on fri

-- Posted by runner50 on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 7:49 AM
  • CONGRATS TO THE JAYS ON THE CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENT WIN AND TO COACH FARMER ON HIS 300TH VICTORY AS COACH OF THE JAYS. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY, HOPEFULLY ANOTHER STATE TITLE IN THEIR FUTURE

-- Posted by runner50 on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 7:51 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: