High School Basketball Forum: Otto to Kansas..

Posted by superbub on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 8:38 PM:

Word is Otto will be going to Kansas next year...

Replies (6)

• I don't know how many of these threads I should allow. Eventually somebody is going to be right and then they'll be able to say, "See, I told you so. Etc., etc., etc."

But until I hear the words come out of Otto's mouth or see a report where he's quoted, I would cation everyone to chillax and wait.

We're all going to know soon enough, this isn't going to be a mystery forever and he's earned the right to decide when he wants.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 8:43 PM
  • Hawaii is recruiting hard now too....Just kidding, couldn't resist. I agree with Rachel, let's just wait and see.

-- Posted by GreatFun on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 8:51 PM

I actually heard that Mike Anderson came down to SCC and told Otto that Arkansas is the place for both of them...

Seriously... I wouldn't tell you anything less than the truth!

I for one can't wait until he decides to go to SEMO and play at the "NUTT HOUSE" next season!

SHOW ME CENTER NEEDS TO HAVE A STUDENT SECTION CALLED "THE FREAKS" at "THE NUTT HOUSE"

-- Posted by Haterade on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 9:43 PM
  • ^ that whole post was pointless. Otto is going to either georgetown or mizzou.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 9:49 PM
  • The whole spiel about MA and Otto to Arkansas? Pointless post, should've known better.

But word is that Kansas is sneaking their way into Otto's recruiting.... but I personally thihk it's too little, too late. Mizzou and Gtown are all in, so one of them it will be.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 9:52 PM
  • And btw, ESPN just released an article.

MA is a tiger.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Mon, Mar 21, 2011, at 11:01 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: