Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Cape vs Jackson Round 2. 2/8

Posted by centraltyga on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:23 AM:

Any predicitions on the game? Any score predictions. Here is one. 63-48 cape.

Replies (54)

• Cape by 15

-- Posted by BIGELW on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:26 AM
  • last time was a fluke, agreed?

-- Posted by centraltyga on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:29 AM
  • Id say it would be a good game for the tigers!

-- Posted by short-stop22 on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:34 AM

I'm super ready for this game

-- Posted by ctsecondrow on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:35 AM
  • If the Tigers play to the fullest of their potential, it will be a blowout. Cape by 10 at least.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:37 AM
  • FOUR GRIZZLY CANS? whooped all them

-- Posted by centraltyga on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:37 AM
  • ill be there tonight. same spot as last time semosports.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 1:26 PM
  • Good to know. Not sure where I'll be just yet.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 5:13 PM
  • You here?

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 7:06 PM
  • Ya. Don't see you in the same spot as last time though.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 8:10 PM
  • 68-50.. I guessed 63-48. Close

-- Posted by centraltyga on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 8:50 PM
  • One of capes better games i seen, no disrespect to cape they whooped them, but jackson looked pretty flat, i think theyve kinda dropped off a little bit..

Capes biggest win the post-branch era

I still don't see them beating us..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 9:39 PM
  • Came to see the great branch tonight. He played well but I'm afraid Sikeston's defense is a lot better than Jackson's. He does make central better by far. But not that good. Sikeston will win this meeting hands down!

-- Posted by localfan on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 10:51 PM
  • Awww SemoSports and Bum had a little date lined up! :P haha just kidding guys.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:11 AM
  • date went well

-- Posted by stinkyhinky on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:12 AM
  • ... I was just having a lil fun, they know I was joking... but thats a little harsh.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:13 AM
  • hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhhahhahahhahaahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahaahhahhahahhashaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah. Online bffs

-- Posted by centraltyga on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:13 AM
  • *the name is harsh*

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:32 AM
  • I don't think there is anything in the world worth over 100 ha's.. Why don't centraltyga,sanitary mouth, and the new guys make a forum and discuss your day, because it'd have more facts behind it then your "unbiased" views on games..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 2:10 PM

They contribute nothing to the site but bullying and annoyance, and Cape students wonder why they have such a bad name.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 2:17 PM
  • I like to annoy people as next as the next person, but i know when to discuss stuff and when to kid, and i guarentee they would never approach one of us..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 2:23 PM
  • I guarentee none of you guys approach us. So what

you trying to say?

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 3:21 PM
  • They aren't talking about you.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 3:54 PM
  • Biased views? REAAAALLLLLY? Then how come I ask for facts to back up gadget and bum's remarks about how Cape is a garbo team... and they can't do it. They just RIGHT on into, "Sanitary you're biased" ....

And if anything YOU are the infection on here. No one likes your remarks. You make it seem like the only GOD SEND to MISSOURI is Gadget(yourself), Bum, and Sikeston sports.

flamed

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 3:56 PM
  • You're just mad because unlike SemoSport's brown-nosein, JV-playin, bench-ridin comments, Cape Central Students actually put up a reasonable, and legit arguement.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 3:57 PM
  • a legit argument is we're 20-0 and cape hasnt proved itself and plays sloppy more than fundamental. sikeston is gonna dog walk cape.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:04 PM
  • A legit arguement is we are 10-0 since Branch started playing. Not saying he's the only teammate, but he is a key player. And another legit arguement is CHS DOMINATES the boards 9 times out of 10 (The comeback win over ND is the ONLY time I feel the Tigers were out-rebounded, but that was the first half. Second half CHS picked it up).

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:16 PM
  • "..because *aside* from SemoSports's brown-nosin, JV-playin, bench-ridin.." grammatical error, forgive me. haha

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:18 PM
  • Bench ridin' and brown noser? Not so sure bout these.

I don't feel like getting into this too much but he did say cape is a very good team, sikeston is just a step up. Just to clear the garbo comment. One last thing, you said that I don't put up legit and reasonable arguements but other cape central students do? Sorry but there are only a few cape students who are valueable on this site and for the mast part the new posters have no valuable input. No im not talking down about central but useless comments like cape.over sikeston by 30 just get annoying and are nowhere near reasonable.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:19 PM
  • wow its pretty bad when ppl from the same town fight on here with each other.I dont mind reading gadgets comments or anyone elses on here cause I think you guys are funny BUT noone needs to take it so seriously that you act crazy.So what if semosports likes talking to sikeston ppl on here he still takes up for cape.Seriously ppl loosen up.

-- Posted by TFA on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:22 PM
  • I've never said that "cape wins by 30", and you definitely do brown-nose to Sikeston, most every cape fan agrees. And bench ridin was not needed, I apologize for that.

But to "clear up the garbo comment" he said... and I quote....Bum-"Cape is an above average team, Sikeston is just a step up" ... this was right after he claims Cape hasn't had ANY key wins, shouldn't have beat ND OR PB, and he claims sikeston to win by some ungodly amount.

But go ahead and make me seem like a pest on here, when the "valuble input" of yours is untruths.

But when I referred to unreasonable arguements, I was referring to bum and gadget, not you Semo.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:25 PM
  • Notice how my comments are backed up by facts? So I hope you guys don't think of me as a liar or a biased cape fan anymore, because I REALLY care what you all think of me personally ;)

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:26 PM
  • I wasn't referring to you about the 30 point win by cape, I was talking about how you said cape fans have reasonable points. I don't brown nose towards sikeston I just respect their athletics this year, the same as everyone respects SCCs basketball team. There is no reason for me to hate a team that has proven themselves and is very talented. I support any team around here unless we are currently playing them. I never said you were a pest I said we have a few good cape posters and a few annoying ones, put yourself in the category you feel you should be in. In another thread.two non-cape posters said that my posts are often comical but I speak the truth. Im one of the most loyal central fans on here based on my serious comments.throughout this year.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:34 PM
  • I have a fact for everyone on here and I bet noone will argue with.Noone knows who is going to win until friday night around 9pm.What do ya think?I may be wrong someone might be able to see into the future and know.

-- Posted by TFA on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:35 PM
  • If anyone honestly feels like getting personal on this forum I will rip them apart, but let's not go down that road, stay away from personal comments. THIS IS TO EVERYONE.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:36 PM
  • TFA is absolutely right. And Semo you're right. I never said you have to hate them, did I? But arranging ON SEMOBALL to meet up with, and sit with, a Sikeston fan, who just so happens to rag on CHS, is kind of shady. Wouldn't you agree? You'd rather sit with Bum, a Tiger-hater, than you're own student section? or members of the CHS student body that DONT sit in the jungle?

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:38 PM
  • Sanitary i'm pretty sure i've talked to more people on here in real life, And not one of them has said anything negative to me..

You've used one fact and that was the one about the rebounding above, we don't have to prove anything if we don't want to..

Were 20-0, we malliwhopped y'all last time, and hopefully again..

Sorry you and your new crew don't like me, and sorry i've out debated you all 9 out of 10 times..

friday will probably be the end of your stint on here

And every high school kid is biased when talking about their own team.. Obviously

But semosports junglestud and ctjungle11 are probably the smartest ones from cape, the rest make you look like idiots..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:41 PM
  • And he can sit with whoever he likes honestly, the jungle is not a way of life, is he going to get killed over it? no..

it sounds like maybe he has a life that doesnt involve soggy biscuits...

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:42 PM
  • I'd like to know how you "out debated" me. I guess youre the Master of SemoBall huh? And the only reason you think I look like an idiot is because I actually make you, with you comments, look like an idiot in return, and you don't like that too much, do ya big guy?

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:43 PM
  • your*

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:45 PM
  • Name one instance where i've looked like an idiot? i never said i out debated you personally, i was meaning cape fans in generally..

Dude chill, obviously you put your tampon in the wrong place this morning

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:46 PM
  • haha I'm chill, I just don't like you ragging on me, when all of your remarks about me aren't true. Go take a dip of the Grizz, and you come back on here when youre calm. BTW- Mouth Cancer isn't too fun, but then again, I'm from Cape and don't know anything......

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:53 PM
  • This is the last thing i'm going to say about this..

1. You think your right about everything, so in fact we can never actually beat you..

2. Semosports can actually talk about the games, as he proved during the football season...

3. Your showing yourself as an idiot more then me, so i thank you..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:54 PM
  • 4. if you can't take ragging through an internet forum there is no way your going to make it through the real world..

5. Your mother heals all

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:55 PM
  • I would watch what you say gadget.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:58 PM

UH OH!!!!

-- Posted by CL on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 4:59 PM
  • Oh crap everyone needs to kiss and make up,wait a minute since i take it you are all guys,shake hands and make up.Stop getting so personal on here.Your supposed to be talking about sports not each other.

-- Posted by TFA on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:01 PM
  • Im not saying "I'd take him" or anything, but I don't think he realizes that he may be offending some people on here by making a joke about a mother... if ya catch my drift....

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:06 PM
  • I have never actually sat with a person who rags on cape. I've sat with the same couple people at every game which are two people who played for central basketball last year. Last night I sat with my dad and another central student and his dad. I like knowing that they actually attend games so that I know they are actually basing their posts off if something they saw themselves instead of word of mouth. Sitting across the isle from them against notre Dame was a coincidence.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:07 PM
  • Then my mistake SemoSprots.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:12 PM
  • Sports*

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:12 PM
  • true noone should make comments about anyones mother on here.They might not be alive then how would you feel gadget?But the mother in me(yes I am one)wishes ya would stop ragging on each other and just talk about sports.I know ya will say then stop reading it which I could I guess so thats all i have to say.play nice!

-- Posted by TFA on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:15 PM
  • Screw it. I'm getting personal. Rocket689 is a doo-doo head...

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 6:06 PM

^ ooooooooooooooooooohhhh

-- Posted by CL on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 6:25 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: