High School Basketball Forum: Coach Hahn

Posted by omaha on Thu, Feb 27, 2020, at 10:33 PM:

Congrats to Coach Hahn for believing in his “system” and getting a district championship! People were all over him last year, but I haven’t heard much criticism about the system this year!!

Anything will work when you have the right pieces! Great job coach!

Replies (8)

What school Hahn coach?

-- Posted by indian73 on Thu, Feb 27, 2020, at 11:19 PM

I mean Hahn not really a “household name” in this areas coaching ranks!

-- Posted by indian73 on Thu, Feb 27, 2020, at 11:21 PM
  • He’s coaching at Delta this season. I think he was at Holcomb, previously.

-- Posted by ToeTheLine on Fri, Feb 28, 2020, at 12:43 AM

Ok thanks.... I did just read article where Delta beat Oak Ridge in OT to win district and it mentioned coach Hahn.... now I know

-- Posted by indian73 on Fri, Feb 28, 2020, at 1:09 AM
  • Yes congrats to Coach Hahn, he did a great job all year and hopefully those that did not believe have a little better understanding now.

-- Posted by Chris Trimmer on Fri, Feb 28, 2020, at 5:19 AM
  • Congratulations to coach Hahn! I’m proud of your year and happy for Delta. What a difference a year and a change of scenery makes!!

Your system works with the right personnel and the right support from a community. All of the negativity and criticism against you comes from people whose teams are already at home watching, while you are still playing!!

-- Posted by Slim shady on Fri, Feb 28, 2020, at 8:14 AM
  • The "system" can work given the right kind of talent. Delta is vastly superior than any team that he had at Holcomb in terms of talent. It's fun to watch and hard to coach against because it forces teams to play faster than they are comfortable with. Congrats Chris.

-- Posted by sm0723 on Fri, Feb 28, 2020, at 9:07 AM
  • Kudos to Trimmer and OR, had them playing good ball at the right time and fought through a lot

-- Posted by caniplay on Fri, Feb 28, 2020, at 9:54 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: