Any news if game will be cancelled over inclement weather? Any word would be appreciated.
They probably won’t decide until tomorrow
Was told rescheduled to 2-22
Thank you, TFA.
Apparently sikes vs farm resched for tomorro nite, but dont hold me to it
You are correct, ciri.
Posting a comment requires free registration: