High School Basketball Forum: Hayti

Posted by swampdaddy on Sat, Aug 19, 2017, at 12:46 PM:

It's funny how people say the teams out west are down when semo teams win big! Good win Hayti and Cape!

Replies (16)

• Good wins by Kennett,Cville,Malden and Hayti

Charleston may be better than most thought including myself

Who does Hayti play next week?

-- Posted by Kennett fan on Sat, Aug 19, 2017, at 2:25 PM
  • Chaffee or Charleston

-- Posted by swampdaddy on Sat, Aug 19, 2017, at 2:44 PM
  • The Bluejays

-- Posted by SEMO_WARRIOR on Sat, Aug 19, 2017, at 4:03 PM
  • Hayti Charleston will be a good game

-- Posted by Kennett fan on Sat, Aug 19, 2017, at 5:55 PM
  • Manley Man, if you look at the first week of BuckMajor's Pick 'Em you will see most of us picked Hayti over Thayer. There's plenty of respect for Hayti among knowledgeable SEMO football fans.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Aug 19, 2017, at 10:46 PM
  • Are we talking football or basketball?

-- Posted by Crippled Crossover on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 9:37 AM
  • Way to go Hayti, keep clawing your way to the top!!

-- Posted by MWC-TLC on Mon, Sep 4, 2017, at 6:03 PM

Manley Man if rankings don't mean crap why does it matter to you if Hayti ranked 11 or 5...how you finish in the end is all that matters. Who cares if no respect for Hayti... keep winning is all that should matter!

-- Posted by indian73 on Tue, Sep 5, 2017, at 2:46 PM
  • Hayti is overrated!

-- Posted by swampdaddy on Tue, Sep 5, 2017, at 7:45 PM
  • So is Malden Swampdaddy. Yalls time is almost here to feel the wrath of Indian nation. On the 22nd we will be draining the swamp.

-- Posted by SEMO_WARRIOR on Tue, Sep 5, 2017, at 9:12 PM

bottom line is until we defeat valle, nothing else matters. we just gotta take every matchup one game at a time. early indications are looking like it will be hayti vs valle again for district title. to be the man we gotta beat the man. hopefully we can play them in the finals again and most importantly have our whole team eligible (unlike last year when arguably our best player got ejected the week before)

-- Posted by hayti123456 on Wed, Sep 6, 2017, at 10:33 AM
  • The man is Penny(Hamilton) they beat Valle last year in the semi-finals and are very good again this year. But your right to be the team in your district you need to defeat Valle. I wish you the best of luck with that and hope to see that game if both teams continue down this path. I do believe playing Lamar at Lamar will be a brutal game for Valle as it was last year. But you have to respect the coaching staff at Valle for not backing down from the Lamar challenge.

-- Posted by Bearcat Fan on Fri, Sep 8, 2017, at 8:22 AM
  • Bearcat, don't you teach at Valle? Some odd comments.

-- Posted by MU_Tigers on Fri, Sep 8, 2017, at 9:44 AM
  • I am stating fact. No shame in being honest. Penny is the team to beat in class 1. We are number 2. They beat us last year and they will be very difficult to beat this year. So if they are the defending state champs, then they are the team to beat. I get where Hayti is coming from. We are the team for them to beat to be district champs but that's just the beginning. District championships is not the main goal at Valle. My comment about Lamar is accurate. That's the best team we play all year and they are as good or better than they were last year, and they dropped 50pts on us on our field. Now we go to their place. I greatly respect Coach Neager for not backing down from Lamar. Most teams our size would not even consider playing them. So don't try to put words into my mouth I support Valle Catholic 100%.

-- Posted by Bearcat Fan on Sun, Sep 10, 2017, at 6:23 AM
  • Any reason this is on the "basketball" forum?

-- Posted by semo7178 on Sun, Sep 10, 2017, at 5:05 PM
  • Just a response to a comment.

-- Posted by Bearcat Fan on Wed, Sep 20, 2017, at 1:45 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: