Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Week of Mar. 8 Basketball Scores

Posted by drawmules on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 12:50 AM:

I have watched 75 varsity basketball teams play 136 varsity basketball games this season. I won't add to that total significantly this week.

This week I will attend two high school basketball games. I will attend a Class 2 sectional game between Bernie and Van Buren at Park Hills on Wednesday at 7:45 p.m. I will also attend a Class 2 regional game at Poplar Bluff High School on Saturday at 2:45 p.m.

The Three Rivers Raiders are one win away from the national tournament. Former high school players from Southeast Missouri play for the Raiders. I hope everyone will be in attendance when the Raiders host a playoff game Tuesday. The Raiders will play the winner of Kankakee Community College, Ill. (28-4) and Highland Community College, Ill. (23-9).

I would love to see live updates for the Arcadia Valley / Kennett game on this thread. Live updates from other games would also make the thread more exciting.

Replies (104)

• What happened to retirement drawmules?

-- Posted by semo2014 on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 12:52 AM
  • What was the final score of the Sikeston-Borgia game?

-- Posted by TribeFan10 on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 12:54 AM
  • TribeFan10.

St. Francis Borgia won the game 64-51

bball2010

I'll leave soon enough. Hold your horses.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 1:04 AM
  • Ruether stepped up and had a big game tonight. Not often that you see a big man who can knock down threes.

I will probably be at the SCC-St. Elizabeth game in Park Hills Tuesday, and the AV-Kennett game Wednesday. Not sure what the weekend is going to look like.

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 1:11 AM
  • Here is a state sectional schedule for Southeast Missouri.

Tuesday

Boys

Class 1

Risco vs. Dora at Poplar Bluff High School 7:45 p.m.

Scott County Central vs. St. Elizabeth at Park Hills Central High School 7:45 p.m.

Girls

Class 1

Naylor vs. Dora at Poplar Bluff High School 6:00 p.m.

Delta vs. St. Elizabeth at Park Hills High School 6:00 p.m.

Wednesday

Boys

Class 2

Bernie vs. Van Buren at Park Hills Central High School 7:45 p.m.

Hayti vs. Norwood at Three Rivers Community College 7:45 p.m.

Class 3

Kennett vs. Arcadia Valley at Dexter High School 7:45 p.m.

Girls

Class 2

Meadow Heights vs. Bismarck at Park Hills Central High School 6:00 p.m.

Neelyville vs. Thayer at Three Rivers Community College 6:00 p.m.

Class 3

Kennett vs. Greenville at Dexter High School 6:00 p.m.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 1:19 AM
  • I just realized it would be possible to attend the Class 2 regional at Poplar Bluff and the Class 3 regional at Farmington Saturday. The Class 2 regional at Poplar Bluff begins at 2:45 p.m. The Class 3 regional at Farmington begins at 7:45 p.m. I should have time to drive from Poplar Bluff to Farmington after the conclusion of the Class 2 regional. I just might do it. Is anyone else planning on doing this on Saturday?

-- Posted by drawmules on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 12:42 PM
  • Is anyone attending the state tournament for Class 4 and Class 5?

-- Posted by drawmules on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 7:06 PM
  • Drawmules, you have to understand that some of us that like basketball also coach baseball, therefore, practice calls and it's not long till opening day. The Gosnell Pirates will be our opponent and will have played 10 games already, quite a challenge for our opening game.. So for us baseball guys, we'll have to settle for prep-casts and of course your updates.

Hope you enjoy the last few days of the season, I know it's been a memorable one for you.

-- Posted by mac baseball on Sun, Mar 7, 2010, at 8:17 PM
  • mac baseball

I think Bernie will have obstacles to overcome during baseball season. How can you practice baseball when you are in the position Bernie is in right now in basketball? It's a good problem to have and it's rare for a small school to be a contender for the basketball and baseball state playoff during the same season. However, I wonder if Cooter, Oak Ridge and Oran will benefit from the practices Bernie may miss because they are still playing basketball. I'm afraid with Class 1 already looking like a tough class to win in Southeast Missouri the answer to this question may be "yes."

-- Posted by drawmules on Mon, Mar 8, 2010, at 12:40 AM
  • Three Rivers Community College will host Kankakee Community College, Ill. at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Bess Activity Center. The winner of this game advances to the national tournament.

I'll try to provide a few score updates. The last time I attend one one of these games it was so loud you couldn't here anything and so packed you couldn't move your arms.

There is nothing more exciting in Southeast Missouri than watching Gene Bess climb a ladder and cut the nets downs. If the Raiders win tomorrow night we should have a net cutting ceremony at the Bess Activity Center after the game.

Crader if I happen to get video of the net cutting ceremony on my iPhone and want to submit the video to semoball how do I post the video's embedded code on the submit video form? I'm slightly not understanding how to add a video to the submit video form. Could you please provide directions?

-- Posted by drawmules on Mon, Mar 8, 2010, at 11:01 PM
  • Three Rivers Raiders defeat Kankakee, Ill. 90-75 to advance to national tournament. The Raiders will play a team out of New York next Tuesday at 1:00 p.m.

-- Posted by drawmules on Tue, Mar 9, 2010, at 9:05 PM
  • If anyone is attending the Hayti / Norwood game please post updates on this thread. It would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to find a source I can call as soon as the Bernie / Van Buren game ends to find out who won the Hayti / Norwood game. But I don't know anyone from Hayti or Norwood.

Wednesday night is going to be a great night. It will be possible to watch a webcast of the Kennett / Arcadia Valley game and participate in Cover it Live during the Bernie / Van Buren game at the same time if you are at your computer. I think it is possible. I've never tried to watch a webcast of one game and follow a Cover it Live session at the same time. But I think I could do it.

I really wish I could take my laptop in the Park Hills gymnasium and watch the webcast of the Kennett / Arcadia Valley game while I was watching the Bernie / Van Buren game live. But I probably shouldn't push my luck.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 2:17 AM
  • I bumped this thread once more to try to gain a contact from Hayti or Norwood. If anyone from Hayti or Norwood is reading this please post a score for tonight's game. Live updates would be great. A final score immediately after the game is over would also be appreciated.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 1:35 PM
  • Anyone making a long trip to a game tonight should also be advised there is a chance of severe weather. The greatest threat appears to by from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. Some may be traveling home from games during this time period.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 1:39 PM
  • Most Hayti games are broadcast on KCRV. If they broadcast it tonight I'll post updates for you drawmules.

-- Posted by badams2s on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 1:53 PM
  • -- Posted by Larry Doby on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 1:55 PM
  • Hayti defeats Norwood 59-48.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 9:23 PM
  • Go to semoradio.com, click on kcrv radio, then click on "listen live". For hayti Indians

-- Posted by sawdust49 on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 10:00 PM
  • I just went through a very bad hail storm south of Greenville. Still in very bad weather. If you are heading south on 67 be very careful and be prepared for dangerous weather. I'm in hail again now.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 10:29 PM
  • Wellston won their game. Sturgeon won their game. Stoutland won their game. These are Class 2 boys results.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 10:59 PM
  • I'm pulling for Wellston to win one more...I really want to watch Ben McClemore in Columbia next weekend.

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 11:38 PM
  • HaHa

FarmBoy06. I really don't want to watch Ben McClemore in Columbia next weekend.

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Mar 10, 2010, at 11:53 PM
  • Here are all of the Class 2 boys scores:

Hayti defeats Norwood 59-48

Bernie defeats Van Buren 64-23

Eskridge defeats Louisiana 71-55

Stoutland defeats Sacred Heart 69-56

Clever defeats Marionville 50-43

Adrian defeats University Academy Charter 54-52

Sturgeon defeats Putnam County 50-39

Wellington-Napoleon defeats Mid-Buchanan 73-68

State Quarterfinal Games on Saturday:

Bernie vs. Hayti; Eskridge vs. Stoutland; Clever vs. Adrian; Sturgeon vs. Wellington-Napoleon

Note: Some of the experts feel the team that wins the Sturgeon vs. Wellington-Napoleon game on Saturday will win the Class 2 state title. It is hard for me to disagree with this opinion. But time will tell.

-- Posted by drawmules on Thu, Mar 11, 2010, at 12:57 AM
  • Borgia leads Soldan International Studies (what a name!) 39-32 at halftime. Soldan hit a big 3 just before the end of the half to give it a little momentum entering the break.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 7:15 PM
  • Borgia leads 60-53 with 6:37 to go.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 7:41 PM
  • Based on this score, one might develop the opinion Soldan International Studies has a very talented teams.

Saturday will be one of the most exciting days of the basketball season. I will watch the girls game between Thayer and Meadow Heights at 1 p.m., the boys game between Bernie and Hayti at 2:45 p.m., the girls game between Greenville and Cardinal Ritter at 6:00 p.m. and the boys game between Cardinal Ritter and Kennett at 7:45 p.m.

I think semoball will have Cover it Live for the girls championship game between Notre Dame and Webb City around 2:50 p.m.

I will provide live updates for the Class 2 regionals at Poplar Bluff and the Class 3 regionals at Farmington.

I hope to hear live updates on this thread for the Class 1 state regionals at Poplar Bluff.

I would also like to hear live updates from the Wellston / Stoutland boys game. But I realize this is unlikely. But perhaps it is possible.

-- Posted by drawmules on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 8:11 PM
  • Borgia wins 83-72

-- Posted by mandm96 on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 8:12 PM
  • mandm96

Are you at the state tournament?

-- Posted by drawmules on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 8:48 PM
  • No, was watching it on MSHSAA tv.

-- Posted by mandm96 on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 11:17 PM
  • I would almost bet they get to broadcast for free when everyone else had to pay. I guess they can't pay themselves..LOL

-- Posted by mandm96 on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 11:17 PM
  • mandm96

Cover it Live is more awesome than MSHSAA TV because Cover it Live is live and allows the viewers to interact. MSHSAA TV is 30 seconds behind Cover it Live. Plus we can follow Cover it Live when we are at other games. For example, I will be following Cover it Live and watching the Bernie / Hayti game at the same time tommorow. All you need to follow two games at once is two eyes, an iPhone and a Crader at the game you are not attending.

-- Posted by drawmules on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 11:34 PM
  • I know draw. I used it today during the ND girls game and have used it quite a bit this year. There are just sometimes you want to see the action. I really wanted to see Borgia play again and I probably would have been satisfied with the Cover It Live for the Kearney game. That one was somewhat of a snoozer.

-- Posted by mandm96 on Fri, Mar 12, 2010, at 11:44 PM
  • Sources tell me it is unlikely Bernie center Jake Smith will play today because he has been in the hospital with food poisoning.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 12:54 PM
  • At the end of the first Thayer girls lead Meadow Heights 15-6.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:19 PM
  • 17-13 Thayer 3:59 left in second. Thayer looks like a completely different team in the second quarter and they are getting in foul trouble.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:27 PM
  • At halftime Thayer girls and Meadow Heights are tied at 20.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:32 PM
  • those girls teams sound about even drawmules, you think the foul trouble that Thayer is getting into could determine the game?

Also with Jake Smith out I could see an upset with Hayti wanting a trip to the ZOU.

-- Posted by semolian on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:42 PM
  • 26-25 Thayer 2:27 left in third.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:52 PM
  • Jake Smith is here!!

-- Posted by early80smule on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:55 PM
  • Early8osmule, that changes things if he's sick and still is capable of playing I still think Bernie will win, but if he doesn't play it could go either way.

-- Posted by semolian on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:57 PM
  • At the end of the third Thayer leads Meadow Heights 32-28.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 1:58 PM
  • 34-28 Thayer 5:25 remaining.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:02 PM
  • 40-31 Thayer 3:32 remaining.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:06 PM
  • this is march madness zalmanian, if Bernie doesn't come ready hayti could suprise them.

-- Posted by semolian on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:12 PM
  • Thayer girls defeat Meadow Heights girls 51-40.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:16 PM
  • Thanks for the updates drawmules, keep em coming

-- Posted by semolian on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:35 PM
  • Where can I follow the live update for the Bernie/Hayti game...thanks

-- Posted by BHS90 on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:44 PM
  • Delta girls lost to Naylor 42-37.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:44 PM
  • This thread is the best place for Bernie updates, BHS.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:45 PM
  • Thank you, I am living in Fort Polk, Louisiana right now, so this is the best way I can follow my Mules. B-E-R-N-I-E....Go Mules

-- Posted by BHS90 on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 2:47 PM
  • Live updates for all games I am at will be on Cover it Live through 4 p.m. Bernie leads Hayti 28-11 in second.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:10 PM
  • Halftime. Bernie leads 34-15

-- Posted by early80smule on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:18 PM
  • Bernie leads Hayti 34-15 at halftime.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:22 PM
  • 31-5 SCC leads Risco at end of first.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:23 PM
  • Update on Wellston / Stoutland game???

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:34 PM
  • Wellston 34 Stoutland 21 at half

-- Posted by player25 on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:47 PM
  • At the end of the third Bernie leads Hayti 48-23.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:48 PM
  • Bernie defeats Hayti 61-29.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 3:59 PM

100 to 53 SCC wins! I think risco got cheated by the refs though hahahahahaha!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 4:03 PM
  • Drawmules-- have a safe and enjoyable trip to Farmington. See u Thursday in Columbia.

-- Posted by early80smule on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 4:42 PM
  • it wasnt even a game scc way to quick,dont really see anyboby coming close to them at state...good job players and coaches...see ya at state

-- Posted by kmasters on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 5:17 PM
  • I'm uber-busy at the moment, but Borgia is trailing Kearney 32-30 with 3:13 to go in the third quarter the Class 4 boys title game. Thought you guys should know...

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 5:38 PM
  • Kearney leads 37-35 at the end of the third quarter

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 5:45 PM
  • Kearney leads Borgia 43-21 with 1:14 to go

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:03 PM

43 to 41??

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:06 PM
  • Wow Crader that would be the 4th No. 1 ranked team that didn't win state. Just walking into Farmington Civic Center after eating at Jack in the Box. Live updates for Greenville / Cardinal Ritter girls game shortly.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:06 PM
  • Borgia trails 45-41 with 12.3 seconds to go

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:07 PM
  • Kearney leads 47-41 with 10 seconds to go

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:10 PM
  • No. 1 and undefeated Borgia falls to Kearney 47-43 in the Class 4 boys basketball title game.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:12 PM
  • Greenville only has six players dressed out. Does anyone know if this has been the case the entire season? Cardinal Ritter leads Greenville girls 8-5 in the first.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:13 PM
  • At the end of the first Cardinal Ritter girls lead Greenville 8-7.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:17 PM
  • Typo . . . 10-7

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:18 PM
  • The Cardinal Ritter girls coach is preaching to his team we have to get them in foul trouble. Considering Greenville only has six players, this sounds like a great strategy.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:20 PM
  • They only had 6 dressed out at Dexter also.

Congrat's to Kearney on a huge win!

Borgia was 6 for 27 from 3 land and only hit their last 1 out of 12! Bad time to go cold!

-- Posted by mandm96 on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:28 PM
  • Undefeated Sturgeon has defeated undefeated Wellington Napoleon in a Class 2 quarterfinal 66-61. Sturgeon will play the winner of Adrian and Clever in the final four.

In the other final four game, Bernie will play Wellston (Eskridge). Wellston defeated Stoutland 68-55 earlier today.

Bernie's game begins on Thursday at noon.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:31 PM
  • Cardinal Ritter girls lead Greenville 16-15 at halftime. Greenville had four team fouls in the first half.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:35 PM
  • Scott County Central boys will play Dadeville in the Class 1 state final four on Thursday at 6:40 p.m. Dadeville defeated Thomas Jefferson Independent 63-55 in overtime.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:40 PM
  • The Naylor girls will play Montrose in the Class 1 final four on Thursday at 3:20 p.m. Montrose defeated Verona 61-50.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:43 PM
  • I would be shocked if the Greenville / Cardinal Ritter girls game doesn't stay very close. The teams are very balanced. Right now the score is 18-18 with 4:48 left in the third. I'm so thinking a Class 3 team with only 6 players that advances to the state final four is a great story.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:50 PM
  • At the end of the third Cardinal Ritter leads the Greenville girls 21-18. Cardinal Ritter held the ball for most of the quarter and the Greenvlle was content to remain in a zone on defense.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:55 PM
  • A Cardinal Ritter player is holding the ball and chewing on her fingernail. 21-18 7:00 left.

21-20 6:20 left Ritter holding the ball again.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 6:57 PM
  • 25-20 Cardinal Ritter leads Greenville. 5:27 left.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 7:00 PM
  • Cardinal Ritter girls lead Greenville 29-20 with 2:51 left.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 7:08 PM
  • Cardinal Ritter girls defeat Greenville girls 37-25. Greenville has three seniors. They will need a large freshman class next year.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 7:26 PM
  • Cardinal Ritter boys lead Kennett 10-0 5:00 left in first.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 7:53 PM
  • 16-10 Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett. 2:04 left in first.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 7:58 PM
  • At the end of the first Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett 23-12.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:04 PM
  • drawmules,

Give us some analysis, if you can. The internet feed from dddnews is virtually nonexistent; and when it's available, it's terrible.

-- Posted by Cully Bryant on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:17 PM
  • Highly disappointed in the live feed. I've been looking forward to watching this game all day.

-- Posted by badams2s on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:20 PM
  • At halftime Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett 42-32.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:22 PM
  • The main analysis would be Kennett had 16 fouls in the first half to Cardinal Ritter's 6 fouls. Multiple Kennett players, including Garmon, sit on the bench for most of the first half with two fouls. Kennett fail behind 10-0 and has been trying to makeup the 10 points since the first two minutes of the game. It's not over yet but Cardinal Ritter has a very talented team. Both team have turned the ball over quite a bit. This could be a significant statistic in the second half.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:26 PM
  • 52-39 Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett. 3:51 left in third.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:37 PM
  • At the end of the third Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett 60-45. Cardinal Ritter has 6 fouls this quarter. Kennett has 1 foul.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:46 PM
  • 5:30 left 62-51 Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:54 PM
  • scc dominated their game today good job boys and best of luck at state see ya there

-- Posted by kmasters on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:59 PM
  • Way to go braves. Im not one put down other teams but a certain player in todays game had a pretty bad attitude better players than this young man have taken the butt kickings and showed good sportsmanship during and after the game.Over all Risco played a good game they were just out matched . 00 is a heck of player .

-- Posted by braves84 on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 8:59 PM
  • 2:24 remaining Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett 68-53.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 9:06 PM
  • 68-54 Cardinal Ritter leads Kennett. 1:41 left. Someone please post final score. I'm headed for the exit.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 9:09 PM
  • yes he is a good ball player braves84,and yes the player you are talking about was a cocky kid who got a butt kicking by the braves defense he tried throwing elbows and arguing with the refs but in the end all he could do was shake his head talkn bout how bad the refs cheated them lol now i thought that was funny lol

-- Posted by kmasters on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 9:12 PM
  • I don't think Risco did anything wrong. They were just trying to show everyone that they weren't going to back down against SCC, regardless of being 50 pt underdogs. I don't really blame them. They never injured anyone, they were just trying to be physical, etc. And they aren't stupid enough to blame anything on the refs. Their coach is a really great guy...their fans are completely psychotic crybabies...their players are kind of inbetween. They are influenced by both. But when your parents, fans, etc. act like morons the entire game it's hard for a kid to not feel like it's okay to be a baby on the court. Overall, I think they've done a pretty good job all year. Their coach deserves an A, their players deserve a C+, and their fans deserve an F.

-- Posted by Pwilcox on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 9:25 PM
  • you left us hanging drawmules lol thats just wrong lol

-- Posted by kmasters on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 9:25 PM
  • Cardinal Ritter beat Kennett 76-62

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 9:52 PM
  • thanks rachel for the final score

-- Posted by kmasters on Sat, Mar 13, 2010, at 10:10 PM
  • kmasters

Sorry but the game was all over but the final score and I wanted to beat the traffic out. I hate driving in congested traffic.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sun, Mar 14, 2010, at 12:39 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: