Dexter vs Lutheran South

Posted by Dexter Native on Sat, Mar 11, 2017, at 8:17 PM:

Dexter Lady Bearcats earn a trip to final four with an 81-63 victory over LS. Congratulations Lady Bearcats!

Replies

• Congrats to Dexter

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Mar 11, 2017, at 8:27 PM

GOOD LADY BEARCATS! 🏀

-- Posted by STRAIGHTOUTTACHARLESTON on Sat, Mar 11, 2017, at 8:36 PM
  • Nice!!!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Sat, Mar 11, 2017, at 8:40 PM
  • Very Proud of them!!!!!!!

-- Posted by Dexter3064 on Sat, Mar 11, 2017, at 8:50 PM
  • Radio coverage or internet tonight?

-- Posted by HOLYCOWMAN on Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 6:09 PM
  • Looks like Dexter lost tonight will be playing for 3-4

-- Posted by TFA on Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 8:35 PM
  • Private Schools have "no" advantage at all. By the way, Incarnate Word leading Carl Junction in their semifinal, 29-2 at the half!

-- Posted by semo7178 on Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 9:16 PM
  • Good bounce-back win for 3rd place by the Lady Bearcats today. At least they finished first among "public" schools!

-- Posted by semo7178 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 3:10 PM

Congratulations,To coach Allen and the lady Bearcats 3rd in state very well done!

-- Posted by porchswing on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 3:16 PM
  • I bet Warrenton would argue with that and should be ranked second if IWA wins tomorrow

-- Posted by dexterdoesitall on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 3:49 PM
  • out of 10 state champions this year how many are private schools? 1 so far? not dominating by any means. it must have been twice as hard when there were only 4 classes and before the multiplier went into effect

-- Posted by dexterdoesitall on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 3:55 PM
  • Congrats to Dexter girls

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 3:56 PM
  • The number of state champions is not the only measure of dominance.

-- Posted by semo7178 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 4:23 PM
  • I agree private schools should have their own tournaments. Just like christian schools. But big schools like Dexter and Poplar Bluff are really no better about recruiting kids to move to their school and play.

-- Posted by Ballermom10 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 6:53 PM

If I hear one more thing about Dexter being first in state because they lost to "private" schools. Who gives a crap. It's been this way for a while. Get over it.

-- Posted by BigBillie 201 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 7:06 PM
  • BigBillie still sad about his team not making it that far lol

-- Posted by Dexter3064 on Fri, Mar 17, 2017, at 7:42 PM

@Dexter3064

I'm pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about nor do you know where I am from. I'm not the one crying about getting 3rd because I had to play a private school at state. Cry me a river. Almost every class will have to play a private school at one point in the state playoffs. Yet I don't see them crying about it. Typical Dexter fan.

-- Posted by BigBillie 201 on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 6:41 AM
  • It's not crying, just pointing out the obvious that private schools have an advantage. If one elects to ignore, so be it. There can be no disputing if one can attract (notice, no accusation about recruiting) athletes beyond normal school boundaries, there is a distinct advantage.

-- Posted by semo7178 on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 9:00 AM
  • Bigbillie 201. I haven't even made a post about me crying about our girls losing to a Private school and only congrats on our girls making it there and winning 3rd place so really your the one that don't don't what he is talking about. So buddy get your facts right but Ik you like to start drama cause I see you on other post creating drama! An why you even on here if this ain't about your team? That's right you just love to start drama typical Dexter hater lol

-- Posted by Dexter3064 on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 10:59 AM
  • If all the fools in government have their way our local private school will become charter schools and then they will enjoy the best of both worlds as they will still be able to have advantages in the playing field as well has receive state funding. Government in our education will create a litany of issues.

-- Posted by ozzyandharriet on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 12:46 PM

@Dexter3064

If you weren't crying then why did you comment about my comment? I'm not taking anything away from the Dexter girls. 3rd in state is pretty dang good. But how come you guys can't except that you got 3rd instead of saying, "We got 1st in the state out of public schools"? Nobody cares that you got 1st in state out of public schools. People appreciate you getting 3rd in STATE.

-- Posted by BigBillie 201 on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 2:10 PM
  • I wasn't crying about your comment if you would go reread it I was trying to point out that you was crying about us getting third and couldn't accept that we were just simply pointing out that we are the best Public school in state this year! It's like when John Burroughs run in football when they were making it to state but kept losing but we all knew they was the best Private school in the state

-- Posted by Dexter3064 on Sat, Mar 18, 2017, at 3:34 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: