Caruthersville Vs. Poplar Bluff

Posted by JustLoveTheGame on Wed, Jan 11, 2017, at 7:00 AM:

Caruthersvill headed to Poplar Bluff Sat the 21! Should be a great game! What do yall think!!???

Replies

• If PB has a it's players it won't be much of a game.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Wed, Jan 11, 2017, at 9:07 AM
  • I agree with BIGELW. We shall see, I hear everyone is healthy.

-- Posted by PBMuleFan on Wed, Jan 11, 2017, at 3:54 PM
  • I haven't seen Caruthersville play this year. Could someone who has seen them give a little run down?

-- Posted by semo501 on Wed, Jan 11, 2017, at 10:37 PM
  • It will be a game they match up well

-- Posted by unfinishbusiness on Fri, Jan 13, 2017, at 11:31 PM
  • Heard Leech returned tonight

-- Posted by LeBum on Fri, Jan 13, 2017, at 11:54 PM
  • Leech, Hardimon, Lucas all played together for 2nd time this season. First game of year defeated Jennings by 22 and tonight beat Twin Rivers by 28.

-- Posted by AB84AllDay on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 12:11 AM
  • Quite an accomplishment for a class 5 team. Beating a team that finished on the consolation side of the BCT by 28. Chaminade is probably a bit concerned.

-- Posted by Popcorn Genius on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 12:42 AM
  • Yeah Popcorn, because Poplar Bluff is supposed to scare Chaminade. Makes total sense. Ignorant.

-- Posted by AB84AllDay on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 12:44 PM
  • I am more interested in Poplar Bluff vs Jackson on Tuesday I have never seen this Leech kid play looking forward to it. Should be a good game.

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 4:00 PM
  • Caruthersville will give Bluff all they want but if Bluff is healthy I think they win.

-- Posted by Kennett fan on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 4:06 PM
  • I expect a much better game between Jackson and Bluff than the first time. Should be a real good game.

-- Posted by AB84AllDay on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 4:32 PM
  • Ignorant?? Take it easy, All day. I just assumed with one of the top players in the nation healthy along with a nice transfer on the roster that PB had aspirations of making some noise in the state playoffs. No harm intended.

-- Posted by Popcorn Genius on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 8:20 PM
  • I heard P.B. won at West Plains 80-40 tonight, does that make you feel any better?

-- Posted by 3Rfan on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 9:45 PM
  • Nice win. I like to see all SEMO teams do well.....Especially late in the year.

-- Posted by Popcorn Genius on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 9:57 PM
  • Obviously Poplar Bluff is a totally different team with Leech. I think they are the second best team in Semo when healthy. I do think they could play with Sikeston but not sure they could beat them.

-- Posted by LeBum on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 10:30 PM
  • Just would like to clear up, I was not intending that to mean you were ignorant Popcorn. I mean the comment was ignorant in the fact I'm sure we can agree Chaminade is not scared of anyone.

-- Posted by AB84AllDay on Sat, Jan 14, 2017, at 11:50 PM
  • P.B. has Leech AND Hardimon back, it does make difference. They hadn't all played together since early December. Probably gave some valuable experience to some other players that will make them a better team down the stretch.

-- Posted by 3Rfan on Sun, Jan 15, 2017, at 9:24 PM
  • I agree 3Rfan. With those 2 back and if they'll step up on the defensive side of the ball they pretty salty.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Mon, Jan 16, 2017, at 8:51 AM
  • Where will this game be played and at what time?

-- Posted by hoopaholiczanon on Tue, Jan 17, 2017, at 5:33 AM
  • Bluff vs Jackson tonight. Who you guys got?

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Tue, Jan 17, 2017, at 5:58 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: