Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Sikeston Baskeyball

Posted by SHS59 on Sun, Jun 26, 2016, at 12:11 PM:

Anybody at UMSL? Saw where Sikeston lost to Cardinal Ritter. How did they look otherwise?

Replies (12)

• "Baskeyball?"

-- Posted by semo7178 on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 10:39 AM
  • Itsa derivative of pickleball

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 11:45 AM

I've always thought basketball would be much more interesting if they combined it with an aspect of a pinball machine. When a team reaches a certain point limit, two basketballs are rolled out!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 1:44 PM
  • Or is it a combination of basketball and volleyball?

The net in the middle could add an interesting element!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 3:41 PM
  • We have a variation of dodgeball/basketball. Playing dodgeball, if a player can make a lay up on the opponent's basketball goal before getting hit, his knocked out teammates get back in the game. Kids love it!

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 5:35 PM
  • Didn't mean any big deal out of the spelling, but "love" the posts that followed..... some pretty imaginative ideas!

-- Posted by semo7178 on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 8:47 PM

Well shoot skeeter, that there baskeyball team prolly oughta go out yonder to the park round the bend and work on their jumpshots. Just them there 2 pointers though, that new fangled 3 point line is just for show offs.

-- Posted by bulldog21forever on Mon, Jun 27, 2016, at 10:56 PM
  • Agree ^^^^^

-- Posted by TFA on Tue, Jun 28, 2016, at 9:09 AM
  • Seen yesterday where Fred got a scholarship offer from Saint Louis U.

-- Posted by Chaka34 on Tue, Jun 28, 2016, at 8:29 PM
  • I think Travis "The Traitor" Ford can recruit some players. Be nice to see the Billikens competitive again, although wish they never would have moved to Atlantic 10. Just don't make sense from a fan stand point. But if he puts a good team together, St. Louis will support them.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Tue, Jun 28, 2016, at 8:46 PM
  • just whot is this baseyytball Bucko? i benn woking on my shoting stroke BokMajor. u wont to play a game of house with me bub? i tan shoot it Bucko reel good.

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Tue, Jun 28, 2016, at 8:48 PM
  • From what I've seen of Sikeston this summer (emphasis on "summer" cause Holifield has tons of time til the season) they have yet to really replace their seniors from this past season. Glue-guys like Dyes, Kimble, Fobbs, and co. are players that are hard to replace in a month or so of summer workouts. However, I'm sure they'll be rolling by the start of the season with Thatch and Jones leading a tough 2 headed attack

-- Posted by semo501 on Tue, Jun 28, 2016, at 9:33 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: