Semoball

High School Baseball Forum: Prep Baseball Report Showcase

Posted by Prep Baseball Report on Wed, Jul 13, 2011, at 9:33 PM:

The Prep Baseball Report showcase on Tuesday drew some very good talent from SEMO. The staff was very impressed by the collection of talent. For more info on the players who participated visit www.prepbaseballreport.com/missouri

Replies (5)

I notice that they have the Harper kid at 4 and Anderson at 10. But, they have Harper listed at SS. I dont think I have ever seen him play SS. Do they have those two flipped in the rankings maybe?

-- Posted by mmorse on Thu, Jul 14, 2011, at 11:35 AM
  • I don't know if it was the case in this showcase but in a lot of them they have all middle infielders go to short to show their arms.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Thu, Jul 14, 2011, at 12:39 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I was just questioning the fact that they had the Harper kid at SS that they might have made a mistake. Thanks for the help BB-BORE!

-- Posted by mmorse on Thu, Jul 14, 2011, at 1:43 PM
  • All right Prep Baseball Report, if you want to use the forums to promote to your stuff, you're going to need to contribute a little more than just "here it is!" and a link. Discussion on your content and driven by your knowledge is welcome, but we're not a free promotional tool. You've been alerted.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Thu, Jul 14, 2011, at 2:15 PM
  • You go Rachel!

-- Posted by whitey11 on Thu, Jul 14, 2011, at 8:17 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: